Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Morning

or should I say cold morning? It is 15 degrees outside this morning. I am waiting for the coffee to finish and then I will go inside and get myself and Tom a nice steaming hot cup of coffee and bring it back out to the office. I already started the suburban for Adrienne and she said she has something to print before she leaves for school. I procrastinated and still have not switched over to winter tires on the 300 so it sits all by itself and lonely in the garage. I will get that done this week. I just am not sure what day. I really hate the winter tire change over and spring. It is not something that I enjoy doing and therefore procrastinate until the last possible second. There is something to be said about that first cup of coffee in the morning. I need to run to the post office this morning. I got a slip in the mail on Saturday for a package and need to go pick it up. I like to go at 7am or 7:30 am because they give out packages at the window and you do not have to wait in the normal line. I have a flying lesson at noon and then we leave for school at 3pm. Mondays and Wednesdays tend to be pretty full days. I have some pictures to post on here but my purse is upstairs in the bedroom. That might not correlate for some people as to why I need my purse to post pictures. I carry my camera in a little case attached to my purse !! Oh. I forgot yesterday when we were landing in Palmer there was a moose on the runway. Tom said only in Alaska do you have to worry about the moose on the runway. Pictures in a little bit.