Monday, October 27, 2008

Storage Unit at hanger





Last week we went to Home Depot and bought a storage unit for the hanger. That way we can keep things stored and organized such as oil, wipes, special stuff to wash the windshield with etc... These are pictures of Tom putting it together. It appeared to be a bit more complicated than we originally thought. Or maybe I had originally thought. You can see my chair in the pictures and the good book I was reading and have now finished. I will say it is freezing cold in there. They do not keep it toasty warm. It could also be that I am just cold this winter. It seems to early to be this cold outside. Tom said that the cold will make the lake freeze which is a good thing, if you care about the lake freezing.. which as you can tell I really don't. The only time I go down there in the winter is on New Years Eve when we take down the burn barrel and light fireworks. O,K. Then after we put the storage unit together we went to Chili's for dinner. Our Chili's opened out here in Wasilla back in the spring but we had not went there yet. It was good but kind of a noisy atmosphere.