I saw on Joy's post that she is reading Twilight. I wanted to let her know that they are Adrienne's favorite books. I think this is the series that is having a movie coming out in December. She has been planning for months to go to it at midnight with a group of friends. I have another friend who swears that she could not put it down. I have not read one yet. I might start over Christmas break. I did finish Michael Connelly's new book The Brass Verdict last night. Anyway one other thing I think it is great that everyone looks at everyone else's blogs. That is what they are there for. I encourage everyone to look at my blog. It keeps people updated on what is happening in our lives on a daily or at least weekly basis. Like for instance, I babysat Rainey last night. She went to sleep at 1opm and slept till 8am. I gave her a bottle and changed her diaper once during that time. She made noises but for the most part slept all night long. We dropped her off at home this morning about 9 am and then went to get some coffee. Adrienne had a friend spend the night and they are going to be working on the drama assignment that is due tomorrow. Anyway I will check in later. Brenda