Saturday, December 20, 2008


This was a goody bag waiting for Adrienne when she got home from St.Louis this summer. Renae and I "mucked" out her room and it looked so pretty and clean and smelled so pretty and clean.. I filled the bag with all her favorite treats.. She was so exausted by the time she got home but she had another suprise.. her friends were in her room waiting....I remember this because I had no idea they were there. We picked her up about 9pm went to eat at Gallos and when we pulled in the driveway she said " I am so tired I just want to crawl into my bed and go to sleep" on the way home Renae had called and asked " has the package arrived?" code words for is Adrienne on her way home... at any rate Renae had let her friends in and they were waiting for Adrienne when she walked into her room at almost midnight.. I just smiled and said "night honey".