Tom had his visit with the doctor yesterday. He will be flying again in about a month, golfing a little while longer (probably summer) and Karate well here is what the doctor said "you might as well shoot yourself in the foot" when asked about returning to karate. He said if he did that much damage during a regular session it was not a wise thing to go back to soon. He is doing much better. That red contraption in the picture is his Game Ready ice machine and it takes lots of ice to keep it cold. It plugs into the sling and keeps it at 32 degrees. They call it a Game Ready because athletes use them. The girls are asleep in the great room. They have the blow up mattress out and then the loveseat. We still need some couches by Wednesday AND a Christmas tree. I think I might put up the fake one today. I might have Adrienne and her friends bring it down and help me get it put together. We still need the big one. Tom loves to say " it will all get done one step at a time" which is true but I like to have lists and be organized.
Baby Rainey is coming over around noon today to visit. She is so sweet. I just love giving her kisses. I will get some pictures posted today of RB....
So we have the Christmas Eve party on well, this will sound stupid ...Christmas Eve:) and then Christmas Day and then ADriennes 18th birthday party on the 29th of December. I think I might have Verda make the banana cake blueberry swirl.. yummmmy...
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago