Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight showing at midnight....


Renae has been generous enough to drive her sister and two friends to the movie in Anchorage tonight. ADrienne has been waiting forever for this movie .. almost two years and was really excited about going to the midnight showing.. however I was not really excited about having her drive to Anchorage that late and that tired with a car full of girls.. That left .. drum roll please... me.. just that there is one little problem.. I cannot see very well in the dark but it is much worse when it is snowing.. Renae offered to take a nap while I watch Rainey for a while longer and she will be picking them up at 10 pm and going to the movie.. One of the girls sisters are meeting them there as well as one of there other good friends that graduated last year and is going to college in town.. I am going to get a good night sleep and see it tomorrow afternoon... Yea.. I am so excited.. I am a Twilight Momma...