I have not put anything on here in a few days. It always seems as if we are busy and the truth of the matter is that we are busy. On Monday I had a meeting to get something figured out for Adrienne's transcript before she graduates. Then Tom had a meeting at 2 pm in town so we had to leave at 1pm for the meeting. It only took a short time so we had a little bit before class started at 4 pm . We went out to the airport and watched planes take off. I love, love, love watching planes take off. They were departing on runway 3 2 at Anchorage International. If you park at the end of the runway it is great to have them come right over head. Lots of Cargo planes leaving and of course Alaska heavy. That is what they refer to themselves as on the radio. Alaska 189 heavy descending through 230 which is 23,000 feet. We have a radio in the car and can listen so it really helps with your radio skills to be familiar with it. They can get very fast and you have to repeat it back. OK enough on airplanes.
We then had three classes in a row and made it home about 9ish. I started reading Twilight on Friday and finished it on Sunday night. I texted Adrienne to put the 2nd one on my bed so I could start reading it when I got home. She could not find the 2nd one so she told me what happened and I started the 3rd one. I might buy a paperback of the 2nd one just to read it. Everyone says it was not the best one but I like to form my own opinions. They are really good books and the first movie is coming out on Friday the 21st of November. Guess where I will be. I am now a "twilight mom" maybe I need a shirt or a star or something so people will know how special I am.... :) You know that not everyone gets to be a twilight mom...
Anyway, lots to do today so I better get started I will try to get some more stuff on here soon.
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago