Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm wearing my hungry man Thanksgiving PJS


When RB came over today she had on her Thanksgiving pjs. They are going to be too small at Thanksgiving but they reminded me of Pauly Shore in the movie THe son in law when he was going to stay at the college for Thanksgiving and he was wondering around in his Thanksgiving Hungry Man PJS:)
Mr. Morgan if you're edged 'cuz I'm weezing on your grindage just chill 'cuz if I had the whole Brady Bunch thing going over at my pad I'd go grind over there so don't tax my gig so hard-core cruster

Let's just get the rules straight here. There'll be absolutely no partying in this hall between the hours of 5 and 6 in the morning, without my express written permission. OK cool. Carry on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crawl: My name's Crawl and I'm the RA. And you are? No wait, don't tell me - Sally? Jessie? Raphael?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crawl: Where are you from?
Becca: South Dakota
Crawl: Fresh off the farm, oh my God, I can't believe it. Hallelujah. So you're inbred?
Becca: What?
Crawl: You know, where your mom's your dad, and your dad's your brother