I took this yesterday while I was waiting for Tom.. I was supposed to be studying for that dratted test.. but was getting off task as you can see. It is fun to take pictures of yourself. I was looking at my face and trying to see my parents in it. I know I have my dads nose. I have my mother's wonderful skin which allows me to look younger than I actually am :) The only time I look at myself closely it every two years when I go to the eye doctor to get my glasses and they have this great machine that takes pictures of you and then you can see what glasses look right on you. It appears the ones I have on work out good for my face. I am going to lighten my hair a little the next time I go in to get the grays taken out.. more smiling.. yes, I have gray in my hair...Can you guess I have a million things to do and am again distracted. ?
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago