Did I mention that we finally got snow tires for the 300? Yep, and now Adrienne is back to driving it with the handy, dandy snow tires. Well the test in Aviation Security was pretty darn hard. Maybe I should qualify that with there was so much information and not a very good direction on what information in particular he was wanting. We still both got B's but we should have had A's. Oh, well. Tato(Adrienne's cat) is not feeling very well and so we are taking him to the vet at 10 am. Normally Friday is my date afternoon with Adrienne will Tom had Karate. This week his Sensei is in Japan and I really need to get some stuff ready for a project that is due in Saturday class tomorrow. Renae asked me to go with her to Joanns so that we could pick out what we need for our lessons. You probably can tell that I am waiting for Adrienne to come out to the office which might not make sense so I should explain it . If you have seen the pictures of the house you know that we have a three car garage one sidewalk away from the house. It is about 1300 sq feet and we use one bay for Toms truck one bay for the 300 and then the other two bays are the office. We lock it up at night and so each morning I come out here to open up the office and say good bye to ADrienne who looks like she is on her way out right now.