Wednesday, November 5, 2008

and even closer




Bill and I went up today.. we were trying to track the Talkeetna VOR but it was not tuning in for some reason. It was a great flight up there. We had a some bumps with the wind not to bad until we got back to land and it was a clenched hand landing. We were going at about 103 up to Talkeetna and hit about 84 on our way back.. Let's just say wind is not my favorite thing but I deal with it.. or rather I let the auto pilot deal with it while I eat my tums... which reminds me I need to pick some more up I am almost out of them..I thought you might enjoy the pictures. I told Bill that a tourist in Talkeetna would be really happy on a day like today.Especially sitting on the deck of the Talkeetna Lodge.