We spent most of Wednesday at Scott and Sylvia's. They made us a great breakfast and we had a good time visiting. We went out to lunch at one of their favorite restaraunts and I had the best chicken noodle soup. We left Jackson about 3 pm and headed up to Alabama. Charles and Janice met us at the airport. This was an airport out in the middle rural Alabama. We climbed into Charles's pickup truck and headed back to their house. I am showing some pictures of the property. They have goats and cows and chickens etc. Janice made us meatloaf, mashed potatoes and fresh peas from the garden. I was so stuffed after eating like 3rds of her mashed potatoes I could hardly move. It was good. For breakfast we had biscuits and gravy and sausage and bacon , eggs. Janice cooks good traditional southern food. It is yummy with a capital Y.
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago