Thank you for the address and phone numbers. The address was on the envelope but I missplaced it . I have got to get better organized. I now have it in my address book. We had bookclub at our house last night. We had pizza and talked about our book which was Escape by Carolyn Jessep. Our new book is Become a better you by Joel Osteen. Also we are having an extra book called Shattered dreams. I think that is what it is called? I have already read it so I just have Become a better you. I actually have that on my ipod and on discs for the car. TM Soothing Centre" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41%2By-W5OhxL._AA250_.jpg" width=250 border=0>
Rainey has a new toy. It is a soothing center. It was a gift fom Jordans boss. It actually has a plug in for an ipod. You can see what all it does by going to the website. She looks so cute in it. We are keeping it at our house until their living room gets finished.
Everyone got to hold the baby at bookclub. She was so sweet. She spent about 4 hours here yesterday. I had to get ready for the book club and so I was not getting to spend much time with her.
Adrienne starts 12th grade on Monday the 18th. She has a pretty easy schedule because she only needed one class so the rest are just classes she was interested in taking.
Anyway, I will do some more blogging later.
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago