Sunday, August 10, 2008

Halloween Party or not?


I have thrown a Halloween Party that past 2 years and was thinking about doing it again this year. It is such an enormous amount of work. Adrienne ends up with about 25 people in costume and they have a great time but again I usually have it on a Saturday and have to start preparing on Wednesday, by Friday I have 4 or 5 of Adrienne's friend working feverishly to help me prepare all the food. So the question is? should I do it or not?
I am going to have a Labor day picnic and invite all the relatives. So that should be fun. Anyway I am just trying to figure out the Halloween situation. I had a graveyard in the potato patch last year. I will try to get some of those pictures on. I bought some great real looking ghouls from HomeDepot last year.. when you got close they would start talking. It scared the crap out of me a few times at 5 in the morning when we would go out to the office for Adrienne to leave for Seminary.