
I have decided to buy a bread box. I looked at Fred Meyers but they did not have any so I checked at Crate and Barrel and they have a nifty looking stainless steel breadbox and so I bought it this morning and it will be here in a few days. I have been using a large cupboard in the corner for bread product but I notice that they get left in there and I really have no idea what I have or do not have since everything is behind or underneath other items. I am going to put this on the counter in the spot where I now have the convection oven. I find that I rarely use the convection oven and it is just taking up valuable space on the counter. I am going to put it in a cupboard that just has stuff in it around the back of the island that I rarely open. I think that the breadbox will help me keep track of the bread and how old it is and other products in it..