Only 15 days until Christmas. It sounds like a long time but what will happen is that I will blink my eyes and it will be here. We worked hard yesterday getting the upperlevel organized. Today is going to be the kitchen. It is full of boxes and stuff that came out of boxes all over the place. I am going to get everything out of the kitchen that does not belong there, then we are going to go through the cupboards and clean them out, take stuff out that does not get used and just organize the cabinets a little. Then the pantry is going to get cleaned out. I am going to take everything off the shelves and wipe them down, throw away what we do not use or is old and then reorganize the shelves. I am going to put some meatballs in the crockpot for dinner. That will make the kitchen smell so good all day long. THEN in the round area I am going to get some Christmas stuff out and make a mini Christmas area as a place to put presents etc. until we get the great room cleaned out and can put up our tree in there. I got a great little prelit tree that is 4 ft at Home Depot that I am going to put up in the round area. I will post pictures later today when we are done. I will do pre kitchen clean and after kitchen clean. I also have a doctors appt at 10:30 this morning and then the girls will be here to help hopefully I can have them help until 7 pm. The dumpster got emptied yesterday and then we refilled it and it got dumped this morning already and then when the girls get here we will re fill the dumpster will all the trash and then have it emptied again tomorrow morning. I also have to make a run to salvation army today.. OH and do not forget the 20 projects by Saturday morning, book club Saturday night and Santa pictures with Rainey SAt afternoon at Palmer Colony Christmas. I am making myself tired thinking about it all.. Better get started