Wednesday, December 3, 2008

waiting....

I think I told you I have been getting up earlier to start the 300 for Adrienne since the garage still has trash in it. It should be out by tomorrow and then the dumpster will be full again. I will have them dump it on Friday and then it will be ready for us to put more in over the weekend. It is actually a bit warmer today then it has been the past few mornings. It should be toasty warm when she gets out here. Adrienne wakes up on her own every morning and comes out about 6:45 to leave for school. It starts at 7:15 and takes her about 10 minutes to get there. Maybe a bit less but it takes longer if she gets stopped by the lights. I think I have finished what I am going to do for Charlie Wilson's War. I just need to get the Stetson from the great room and then put everything in a basket to take with me. I need to review the six different wing shapes and what each one's stall characteristics are and I should be good for the final and then the Taliban power point. I am actually feeling like it will all get done and be just fine. I have a class on Saturday with Renae. We only have this Saturday and next Saturday and then it will be over. This Saturday we are supposed to take the morning part and go by ourselves to all the thriftstores an see what treasures we can find for putting together activities for kids. Then we meet at the school at noon and show off what we have found and how we might use it in curriculum development. For the next Saturday we are to put together a resource file with 20 activities that we can use and that will be our final project.
I wonder if the coffee is done yet? I have gotten to where I can make really good coffee in the mornings. I use a certain brand and then eyeball the amount of beans that go in the grinder. I then take a few out and add a few until I think it is perfect and it usually is.....
I have not even gotten started on my Christmas cards yet. I may do that this weekend. It seems like I put everything off until this weekend and now I have more than I can possibly get accomplished.. "this weekend"
I enjoyed the pictures on JOsh and JOy's blog they were beautiful. I will let Renae and Adrienne know that they should take a look at her blog to see the great pictures.
Renae is busy trying to finish her music class before the 12th and I think she has her final done for psychology. I am not sure how she is coming along on the rest. Adrienne is taking a while to come out.. she must be having a hard time finding something to wear in that mess she calls a bedroom :) Oh wait here she comes..She has been enjoying boots lately.. I need to go drink some coffee and say bye to Adrienne.