Friday, December 26, 2008

Question..

I am really curious to know who in Elizabeth Colorado is looking at the blog. I am happy people are enjoying it.. I just curious to know which relative it is? I don't know that we know anyone there? Also since I cannot seem to get the comments working on here you are always welcome to send me an Email to my email. It is sai@alaska.com.
Bad news. I broke the camera last night taking a picture of Adrienne :) I am being serious. I was getting a really cute shot while I was making dinner and my hands were wet and the camera slipped out of my hands and fell breaking off a couple of things that we cannot seem to get back on. I have another one that I can use for now but I really, really liked that camera. It was the modern version of the same one we bought in San Antonio a few years back. It is a really nice camera. At any rate... just a little update..I am doing some paperwork in the office today.