Monday, December 15, 2008

One of our Christmas favorites...



You're not really
my dad, are you?

No, I'm not.

I work on Wall Street, you
know, with the big buildings.

I live in an apartment
with a doorman.

And I can buy
almost anything I want.

This isn't my life.
It's just a glimpse.

Where's my real dad?

I don't know.
But don't worry.

He loves you, and I'm sure
he'll be back very soon.

What are you doing?

They did a pretty good job.

Who did?

The aliens
in the mother ship.

You look just like him.

Oh, thanks.

Slightly better looking
though, right?

Oh, no, you're not gonna
start crying, are you?

I don't think I could
really deal with that right now.

Do you like kids?

On a case by case basis.

Do you know how
to make chocolate milk?

I... I think I could
figure it out.

Promise you won't kidnap
me and my brother...

and plant stuff in our brains?



Sure.