We had tons of snow fall yesterday and last night. When I went outside to start Adrienne's car it was covered in snow. PLus I noticed she was pretty low on gas so I need to remind her to stop this morning and put some gas in the car.
Well, we got lots done in the kitchen yesterday. I forgot to take before pictures but you can use your imagination or just pretend the kitchen is the great room and everything got moved into the kitchen. I now have buckets for my Halloween decorations, Thanksgiving decorations, Birthday, Easter, Valentines and Misc. Last year after Christmas I broke down and bought HUGE red tubs with Green lids or maybe it is the other way around but anyway I was trying to consolidate all Christmas into the same tubs. Since we cleaned out upstairs I have found more Christmas so I think one more tub and I should have it all taken care of. They can be stored in the attic during the year.
Kyle and Jordan will be back this morning. We need to tackle the great room this morning. More trash to go out to the garage. Remember I am using bay 2 as a staging area as the dumpster gets dumped. EXCEPT for today I am going to get smart and call for the extra dump before noon and that way they will empty it this morning about 7 am and then AGAIN this afternoon ... how wonderful is that? but back to the great room we have to organize it to where we can see what we have. Remember I told you Tom detached a muscle in Karate? well he is forbidden to lift anything as am I after my visit to Dr. Brooks yesterday. I remember him saying something about disc and pinched nerves and blah blah blah.. for those of you that know me I hate going to the DR. AND I always put off doing what they say just because it is always a pain in the you know what to accomplish it . BAD news is that I did have to have my blood pressure medicine raised from 10 to 20 because I have been taking the 10's for almost a year and they are not working at all.. or could it be my stress level is increasing?
If you have not figured it out? I am waiting for Adrienne except it is only 6:30 so she will be at least another 20 minutes. If I was a really, really, really good mom I would run down to three bears and get gas for her... but, I have my robe on ...I wonder if anyone would notice.. I would also hae to run inside and get my purse.. I just checked on the car and it is heating up nicely and it has about 20 miles which means she can get gas after school. I like that feature of the 300 because I like to know exactly how much gas I have left. I think the truck does that but not the suburban. I HAVE to spend some time in the office SOON.. I also have to get those 20 project done between now and Saturday morning...I am excited for Book Club on Saturday night it should be a lively discussion.. It will be Adrienne's last book club before she leaves for school. We are exchanging ornaments. I probably already mentioned that little tidbit. More pictures later..
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago