Here are a couple pictures from yesterday. I went into town for a short time with the girls to take advantage of a couple of sales going on yesterday. It was fun. I needed to get home early in the afternoon to work on homework which is what I am doing right now.. I just wanted to take a quick moment to say hello and drink some of my coffee before I go copy chapters 13, 14 and 15. We have two finals this evening and one Looming Tower presentation and then we are done with these classes for the semester. I just have 20 art projects to put together for Saturday class one one lesson plan to write and then the semester will be done... Starting tomorrow (Tuesday) I am going to get lots done in the house.. Tues,Wed and Thursday.. I will post pictures of how much is getting accomplished..Two of Heidi's girls have agreed to come help me get the house organized.. all those boxes. There is lots of running and it really hurts my back. I was in a car accident 7 years ago and my back acts up if I do to much and it makes it hard to get things done when you are in pain... Tom pulled a muscle in his arm in Karate class on Friday. I have had those in my legs quite a few times when I overdid it on the treadmill and it takes forever for them to heal..
Versii's Campaign
2 years ago