Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Adrienne and I are going tomorrow to see this movie. It looks really good but I will let you know when we get home. We are going to the 11;20 SHOWINg at the Dimond Center. Adrienne was invited to a party tomorrow at Steven's house. This is the church group/seminary group that she hung out with quite a bit during high school. The good part is that he lives across the street and she has a light to get through and then onto our road so I will not worry that much about her coming home at 1 am which is when the party gets over. That leaves Tom, myself and Rainey B have a rip-roaring party at our house on New Years Eve. We are going to play Elmo, ride in around in our car, eat applesauce, and jump in our baby einstein jumper. Then we are going to get cranky for 20 minutes and fall asleep. Happy New Year everyone :)