Friday, November 7, 2008

Role Models

Adrienne and I went to see Role Models today. It was such a cute show. It is not for younger children at all but is very, very funny. We enjoyed ourselves and I only had to tell her to turn her head twice. I guess I have to start whispering when I tell her to turn her head. I think I am embarrasing here. Anyway if you are an adult it is a funny show. Lots and lots of bad language just be prepared. One of my other favorite movies has bad language and that is My cousin Vinny.
In front of me is the first Twilight book by Stephenie Meyer. Adrienne had loaned it to REnae who did not read it so when we stopped by there today Adrienne got the book back and I am going to read it before we got see the first movie which comes out on November 21st.