Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What a day!!

Tom had a meeting at 9 am in Anchorage this morning. I rode with because we need to listen to 3 long books on my ipod for one of our classes. One book is 20 hours that is the 9/11 commission report, then we have the Looming Tower which is 17 hours to listen to and then Tom is listening to the Taliban and I am reading Charlie Wilson's war. It works out really well for us to listen on the hour drive into town and hour drive back. He dropped me off at Barnes and Nobles and I got the new Michael Connely book. I like to sit and read books while I am waiting. After that he had another meeting and then found out he had one at 1:30 that he needed to be at as well. We had a quick lunch at Lucky Wishbone, picked up some drawings, took some drawings to the Municipality and then he had his 2 hour afternoon meeting. I went to the mall. I got the cutest and I mean cutest outfit for RB it will be for her Christmas pictures. Talking about pictures Adrienne and I are leaving for walmart to get her senior pictures taken right now. When I get back I will post them... so check back soon....Oh.. and I got a great new cookbook on soups and am going to make a ham, potato, cabbage soup for dinner tonight...