Friday, October 31, 2008

Walking Contradiction.. my good side vs my bad side.. Wait I don't have a bad side :)






Here is Adrienne in her Halloween costume. We went to see Eagle Eye. If you have not seen it then you MUST.. it kept me on the edge of my seat and I had no clue as to the ending and enjoyed every second. Adrienne and I both really liked the movie. Now if I would just get a trick or treater. I am giving out full bags of regular m & m's and peanut m & M's.. I got big packages of them at Costco. We also are all stocked up on super suppers. I have a single serving twice baked potato ham and cheese in the oven for Adrienne and am waiting for Tom to get home too find out if he wants the really delicious supreme pizza or lasagna. They both look really good. Adrienne is having some friends over to spend the night. They are going to watch scary movies.