Thursday, October 30, 2008

Waiting

I am sitting here in the office waiting for Miss Adrienne to come out. Which means that yes I did procrastinate and still have not done anything about winter tires. It should not take long for the suburban to warm up since it is 25 degrees outside. She is usually pretty good about getting up and ready on her own. Once in a while her alarm will have a challenge. She uses her cell phone as her wake up alarm. I just called her and she said she is on her way out. We tend to use cell phones to communicate around here just because it is easier than going inside and down the stairs and into the den of iniquity.. is that how you spell iniquity? that or hell hole is what I refer to Adrienne's room as but I digress I do not want to get started on the messiness of her room but I will say it is the worst I have ever seen it. OK on to happy thoughts. The Halloween pumpkin is up..it was nice to get up this morning and see it bright and orange in the yard. We took our airline operation midterm last night and now have security and accident investigation on Mon and Wed of next week. Last night in investigation we went outside as a class to look at the helicopter to see the differences in it and fixed wing planes. Oh. here comes Adrienne talk to you later.