I have lots of every picture so if there is a certain picture that anyone really likes of Adrienne please let me know. The one for the yearbook is the color one of the tire swing. That was Adrienne's favorite. She has a few favorites but she had to narrow it down to one. I procrastinated and waited until the last day to get her picture in the yearbook. It just seems strange with her graduating early. I feel like the high school part is over and we are ready to move on to college. She turns 18 on December 29th... I wonder which picture would have been mothers favorite? I get very nostalgic this time of year until the end of January. I think it may be the holidays and memories but they just seem to come out more this time of year. Anyway we did not get to have the soup last night because the pictures took to long so Tom and I went out and had mexican. I cannot make it tonight because we have our three classes on Wed and do not get home until 9:30pm. I may try tomorrow. My last parent teacher conference is tomorrow. I have three aviation midterms next week and then next Saturday I need to come up with a culture activity for the Saturday class. I wanted to make something to eat as well as something to create. Any ideas?