Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15th.. I think it is officially fall time


It seems to be getting colder outside. I think fall almost into winter is here in Alaska. I am not a huge fan of freezing in the winter time. I tend to take more bubble baths in the winter time to warm myself up. I may start tanning this fall. Tanning always has the ability to warm the bones. I wanted to mention one of our classes from Monday night. We were talking about Truth, Trust, Loyalty and Respect in a management setting but as we were sitting there I realized that you can transfer that over into a family or a personal relationship. It is so important to have core values and to be around others who have similar values to our own. I enjoy working on the blog and I hope that everyone enjoys the pictures that I take. I think blogs are great because it keeps us in touch with the dailies of everyone's lives instead of just an email or letter with some pics once in a while.