Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas 2008


I was trying to find a picture of something representing Christmas for this post but when I found this one I knew I had the right picture (INDEED)! Boston Legal is one of my favorite shows. I actually do not ever watch it on tv but instead I wait until the year is over and the new season comes out and I buy the entire previous season on DVD and then devour it while walking on the treadmill. I like not having to wait until the next week to find out what happens. (INDEED). That was not what I was going to talk about it was just a sidebar of distraction. I wanted to talk about Christmas presents. I am getting a head start on Christmas this year. I am organized and prepared. I have a great plan for buying things ahead of time. I like to find gifts that are tailored to each individual and that I know they would really enjoy. I then have special containers to put the presents in after I put them in the boxes and put the name on them. It really does work out much better when I plan ahead for Christmas instead of waiting until the last moment. Now, I need to get another cup of coffee.