Friday, September 12, 2008

talking

Jordan has gone moose hunting and will be gone 10 days. He left Tuesday morning so I guess 4 days of it is already over. Anyway, Renae came over yesterday and asked if Adrienne wanted to get some chinese from Carrs and a movie and watch it with her and Rainey. So, Adrienne, Renae and Rainey watched a movie last night and enjoyed some dinner together. I got Rainey some new toys yesterday. I will take some pictures and post them. She loves the book that makes noises but everyone else seems to detest it ..(go figure)The leaves are turning colors. It is really pretty up in the air. Talking about air I have to be at the airport in 22 minutes to preflight. I checked the weather and it is a bit windy over in Palmer so I am not sure. I also checked Birchwood and Wasilla. They have some winds but not as much as Palmer. So,we will see if I go out this morning or not. I need to iron Tom's Gee. He takes private lessons with a great Sensi in Anchorage each week. So, every time I have to remember to iron the Gee. He actually has two so it would not be the end of the world if I forgot but I try to get it done. I am learning so much in my aircraft security class. We are reading the 9/11 commission and several other books and I find it quite interesting to learn more about where it all started and the history behind the hate and anger. Aircraft investigation is also good but more of a technical course. I am learning in Alaska their are a lot of uncovered "cadeavers" out there. Then Aircraft Operations is my favorite. Renae and I go every other Saturday for the creative movement class and then the special ed class I have tons to do but we decided since the class was so small we would simply do it all online etc. Well, that is an update for now. Shoot now I am down to 17 minutes. Gotta run