Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Say nice things

I am 41 and I still do not like some of the people I knew 20 years ago and have not even seen in 20 years. The sad part is that they were just children then but Ifelt that they were the snottiest, rudest kids I had ever met. I am not sure I ever mentioned this to anyone but I happened to be reading a comment on someone's blog from this person and I thought "God, I still cannot stand that person" What a brat even grown up. And again I have not seen this person in at least 20 years nor care to ever again. I try hard to be pleasant to most everyone but as you all know and may not say we all have those people that we just do not like.

Anyway, I am back at the hospital. They want Renae to stay another day but she wants to go home. The doctor is taking her off some of the pain meds and is going to see if she can just tolerate what he can give her to go home. If she manages then she will get to go home around 7 tonight. Rainey is starting to stir. She is such a good baby.

I have been sitting here contemplating the person I mentioned earlier and I remember I did not like her because she was mean to my child. I think that as a parent when another person is mean to our child or children we have instict to protect our child. I am just suprised it was still there after all these years. The instinct to protect Renae from this person in paticular. Why could the person not have just said. Congratuations or OH wait here is thought. .. maybe nothing at all !!! I think we all know the if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.